- Where the hell have you been the last several days? The Republicans throw you a big coming out party and then there's hardly a peep out of you since Friday. Can it be that the GOP doesn't trust you on your own?
- I tuned into this speech to learn more about YOU, and specifically why the hell you think you should be a heartbeat away from the Presidency. I really didn't need to hear more about Senator McCain (didn't we get enough of that with Thompson droning on and on Tuesday night?), or your husband, or your kids. Since you're the one of the ticket, wouldn't it have been prudent to open up with more of yourself?
- I find it amusing that you're complaining about the "Washington Elite" when your own running mate started in Congress back in 1982.
- Yes, you eventually told Congress "no thanks" for that Bridge to Nowhere, but that was AFTER you initially supported that expensive piece of pork. Funny. You conveniently left that part out of your speech.
- Biggest laugh-out loud moment:
My fellow citizens, the American presidency is not supposed to be a journey of "personal discovery."
- Thank you for waiting until close to the end of your speech before using the term "Maverick". Gag! I propose that every time someone says that on TV, they have to pay 25 cents towards the ever-increasing war debt.
- Did anyone else out there catch Palin's youngest daughter pretty much giving the baby a cat bath on national TV? Absolutely hilarious! Perhaps dad needs to keep a better eye on the kids.
- Contrary to all the rumors out there, that was NOT half the population of Alaska in attendance at the Convention.