Monday, November 12, 2007

More Buzz

Sara and I are still having fun playing Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters at Disneyland. We're improving, but are not getting those astronomically high scores I keep seeing. However, a few weeks ago the two of us both got personal high scores. We got stopped in the final "Zurg" room for a fairly long time and Sara was able to score in the 300,000s and I was in the 200,000s. Unfortunately, our picture didn't come out so we don't have photographic evidence. Dang!

Anyway, here's how we did last Friday.

We also noticed something else. It seems like whoever enters the ship first (i.e., the person on the right side of this picture) is going to have the higher score. We're not sure why, but it seems to be very consistent. Perhaps it's easier to hit targets on that side of the ship? Has anyone else noticed this?

Because we were getting so tired of the "first person entering the ship is always the winner" thing, we decided to try something different: riding separately.

Here's Sara:


And me:

We both did okay, but we still want to break into the 200Ks more consistently. Stay tuned.

TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!!!

1 comment:

MeekoRouse said...

hey!!! I didn't know you had a blog (or did I and I just forgot??) Maybe I am turning into Dory.. hmmm..

Anyway by chance I saw you commented on our i5nomads webpage (yeah I need to update the "whats new" html.. I'm working on getting our WDW food & wine fest pix up.. FLIKR has been spoiling me lately with me not needing to do html!

Hey we need an address for you & Sara! Even if it's too late to mail a holiday card to you.. (hope not) maybe I can email you an ecard.. We have a very old addy I think.

I'll try not to ramble on next time I comment! =)

(sean & I are on blogger (and typepad) too! we just don't blog much).