Sunday, July 29, 2007

Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters

Sara and I are becoming addicted to the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters attraction at Disneyland. Think of it as a combination of a Fantasyland dark ride and an arcade shoot-em-up game. You ride around in a little ship and shoot at targets located in the ride. A computer keeps track of your points and displays your score at the end. Kiosks at the end of the attraction allow you to save pictures which also list your score.

Sara and I thought we would keep track of each of our high scores. Sara's current high score is 88,700 and mine is 105,200. We're new at this, but will keep trying to improve our scores at each visit. I'll keep posting our photos in the future.


Sara totally kicked my butt on this one, and got her new high score in the process.

I finally figured out that trying to aim my gun could dramatically improve my score.

No comments: