The person in this photograph:
- Spent time in a mental health facility.
- Was referred to mental health professionals/counselors by his college professor.
- Was referred to mental health professionals/counselors by the local police.
- Stalked and physically threatened other students.
- Had a history of violent behavior on file with the local police department.
It boggles the mind.
There are those in the NRA who would have you believe that the left is using this tragic event to take their guns away. No, we're not. All we want is reasonable gun control. And I would hope (pray?) that any reasonable person would not have sold Seung-Hui a gun. Don't you think?
And for those who say that now is not the time for a national debate on gun control; that it is not fair to talk about this subject so soon after the Virginia Tech massacre; I say: when your dog craps on your floor, do you wait three weeks before you stick his nose in it and tell him "NO"???? Hell No. You handle the problem right away.
It's time to handle this dog crap.